Here's how it works:
List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you)
Ask them 11 questions
Let them know about the nomination
Here are my eleven facts:
1. I am happy right now because I looked at my calendar for this upcoming school year. Our Christmas break is almost five weeks long this year! Whoop whoop! (Perks of private school ;)
2. I had an amazing time at camp the past three weeks. We went on a five day wilderness trip. It was exhausting and we got dirty (read: nasty, and bug spray became our new perfume and deodorant) after five shower-less days, but it was a great experience. I also did a lot of riflery and got my sharpshooter VIII.
3. I sleeptalk and sleepwalk a ton every night.
4. Purity before marriage and saving my heart for the one God has for me is very important to me.
5. I went to Six Fl@gs the day before camp and I had a blast. I was slightly apprehensive before each ride, but I rode them all and had a blast.
6. I never eat the white of Oreos. Just the cookies. :) The middle is disgusting.
7. I'm a huge smoothie nut. If you have any awesome smoothie recipes, please don't hesitate to forward them to me.
8. My friend, Molly, told me that you can make raw cookie dough without eggs and it tastes the same. The eggs are apparently only so that they can expand (or do something) in the oven.
9. I love puppies. I'm not identifying myself as a dog person because I don't have a cat. I think cats are not all bad and they falsely have a bad name in the dog world because so many dog lovers are allergic, and many have claws. A few of my friends have cats, and I have to admit they are pretty cute and sweet and cuddly. BUT I still prefer dogs to cats any day.
10. Back to food, macaroni and cheese is my favorite food, followed my smoked gouda. I have an amazing mac n cheese recipe from scratch that I must share with y'all sometime.
11. I am a total tea nut. I could drink it all day. :) My current favorite flavor is chamomile citrus. MHMMMM so good.
Here are the questions from Jessica for me to answer:
1.) What is Your Favorite Genre of Music? Hmmm... I'm not sure. I guess contemporary Christian. That's most of what I listen to.
2.) If You Could Have One Of The Following Talents, Which Would You Pick? Do You Have Any Of These Already? Can I say all the above? A. Singing B. Being Athletic C. Good Public Speaker
3.) If You Could Live The Life of One Person, Either Dead or Alive, For A Week, Who Would You Be? Someone extremely, extremely popular just to see what it is actually like. I know it is not what it looks like, and its easier to have a group of closer friends that are good, wholesome influences.
4.) Do You Ever Wear Makeup or Nail Polish? Yep. I used to always wear nail polish but I don't wear it much anymore. I wear makeup, but not much at all. If you looked at me I'm not sure if you'd know or not (at least that's what my goal is). I just wear concealer, powder, and mascara. It's super light and barely noticeable.
5.) Do You Like Bagels? YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS! Our local bagel shop has an extremely cheesy cheese bagel. On my birthday, we ordered one with 3x the amount of cheese on it. AAAAHHHH so good.
6.) Do You Like Hot Tea? YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! Hot tea and bagels are my two favorite things. AAAAAHHHHH so good!!
7.) What Is Your Least Favorite Chore? Cleaning bathrooms. :)
8.) Do You Ever Wear High Heels? I could never walk. :-) I had a pair a couple years ago for my orchestra concerts, but I couldn't walk well. :)
9.) If You Could Have Any Super Power, what would you have? I would fly, of course!
10.) Would You Rather Visit Britian, France, or Japan? Japan sounds the most appealing and fun. The culture there is so neat. They have hotels where you have a little bed cubby with a curtain. The Duggars stayed in one when they went to Japan.
11.) Do you prefer old or new houses? It depends on the house. I love all the history and fun quirks in old homes, but I typically prefer newer homes. Partially for the crazy clean new paint smell. :)
And here are the questions from Mikayla:
1. What is your favorite quote? John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." I love this verse because it is such a reminder that the God doesn't always give us what we think we need. Sometimes, He simply gives us all the comfort and peace we need instead of fixing the problem. When He does this, I feel His presence and power even more than I would if He had simply fixed the problem.
3. Whats your least favorite color? That certain shade of light blue just irritates me. It looks more teal here. I love teal, but I hate blue blues. *Shudder*
4. Where is your favorite place to just think? The shower and bed!5. Do you like bamboo? Yeah, it's pretty as decoration.6. Whats your favorite name? Sophia Michelle is a pretty name that just popped in my head. :)7. Do you like Iced Tea? If it is Arnold Palmer. :) Plain old iced tea is good too, but I prefer hot tea and sweet tea (especially Chick fil @'s sweet tea.)8. Do you like gummy bears? They are okay, I guess, but I prefer other candies.9. Who is your favorite musicians (Or band)? Right now I am really enjoying Natalie Grant.
10. Are you on Goodreads? Nope, but sometimes I go onto it.11. Are you awesome or ultra awesome? I'm confused about this question. :) I guess ultra awesome?
I nominate whoever wants to do this!